Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tell-A-Friend Today!

Many nonprofits use creative methods to capture email addresses via online petitions, surveys, etc. and have had great success doing so but you or your organization doesn't need to have the next best campaign to save puppies AND children all at once to increase online subscribers/donors, just give them the option to "tell a friend" whenever and where ever possible.

If I visit your website, sign an online petition or donate it means I care about something you are doing. If you get my attention, provide me an answer I am looking for and if I care enough to give money I will probably tell friends about so make it as easy as possible to do so.

Include a "Tell-A-Friend" link on your homepage, on your donate page and even try it as part of a "thank you" email and e-newsletter and let us help you spread the word!

Might I suggest you start by passing on this post to someone you know?

No comments: